10K Gold Mother of Pearl & Diamond Gemstone Ring Size 6 Fine Jewelry
Ask a question
The focus of this ethereally lovely ring is an iridescent elongated oval mother of pearl setting wrapped in a swirl of solid 10 karat yellow gold & studded with a small diamond. Mother of pearl is thought to promote intuition and imagination and is
Beautiful ring is a size 6 (could be resized by your jeweler), solid 10K (10 karat) yellow gold, nicely and delicately made, and weighs 1.5 grams. Band is about 1.5 mm wide at the back. The size of the mother of pearl is approx. 12mm tall x 7mm wide. This beautifully-made ring is about 6mm tall (above the finger) and is circa 1990s. This dainty ring will get a lot of compliments, and is in absolutely excellent used condition! It will come in the gift box shown in photo.
When cleaning mother of pearl, avoid ultrasonic cleaners & heat steamers. Simply use warm water & mild soap; rinse well & wipe down with a soft cloth. Store separately from other gemstones to avoid being scratched.
Visit my shop for more beautiful vintage & antique jewelry!
Paypal and Etsy Direct Checkout accepted
Layaway is available on orders over $300 - please see "additional information" section for details.
Shipping from United States
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide their correct shipping address! I ship to the address given by Etsy or PayPal. Orders of $250 or more will require signature confirmation (may be required on other orders upon seller's discretion).
Books ship via Media Mail unless other arrangements are made at the time of purchase.
Please check shop announcement for shipping delay info. Unless special arrangements have been made, veraviola generally ships via USPS once a week (usually Thursdays). All items are as packaged as carefully as possible - I want things to arrive to you in the same condition in which they left me. I do often use recycled packaging, but pack to hold up to heavy handling & inclement weather.
***INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING is available on all items - Just Convo me for a quote, if not already listed!*** I'm happy to ship internationally. Please note, however, that veraviola is not responsible for any VAT/Customs fees that may be related to to your order nor will we help you in illegally circumventing these fees if they are applicable to you. Falsifying customs declarations or having an item marked as "gift" in order to avoid customs fees is classified as Mail Fraud and is a felony.
As veraviola sells almost exclusively vintage & antique items, it is likely nothing will be "like new." I strive to mention any wear, soiling or flaws. However, since condition is often subjective, I will also do my best to provide very detailed photos for your examination. But please contact me with any problems or concerns ~ I do want your experience with Vera Viola to be memorable in a good way!
Jewelry is sold on an 'as is' basis, so please ask any questions before purchasing. I provide multiple photos and a detailed description.
Please convo me immediately with your reason if you are wanting to return any purchase. Buyer is responsible for return postage. The item would need to be shipped via a tracked, insured method AND received back by me in its original condition and original packaging within 14 days of the transaction (domestic orders). If these conditions are met, I will then refund the payment (less the original shipping charge) - the exception being layaways (please see layaway policy in the "additional information" section).
While my home is smoke & pet free, please remember that the items I sell lived somewhere else for many years before they came home with me! Also, as a rule, I generally just dust off the items and send them on their way. I do not clean, polish or scour away sticker residue. I leave that to the new buyer.
LAYAWAY POLICY (available on orders over $300):
- Term of the layaway is 90 days.
- A non-refundable 33.3% deposit (1/3 of total) plus 5% layaway fee is required at the time of purchase (you will be sent an invoice through Paypal)
- The second payment will be invoiced a month from purchase in the amount of 33.3%, due within 10 days.
- The third, final payment will be invoiced 2 months from purchase, due within 10 days.
- Shipping and any applicable tax (sales tax applies to OK residents only) will be included and divided among all deposit and payment increments.
- If payments are not made by the due dates the deposit will be lost and the item will be relisted for sale. Any payments over the initial deposit and fee will be refunded.
- If you should re-purchase the item within 15 days of forfeit, the deposit will count toward the purchase and you will be billed for the total, due upon the date of purchase. This grace period elapses after 15 days.
- Once all payments are made and cleared the item will be shipped.